To schedule an appointment please call 908-575-7834 or email email@example.com
Connect with Dr. Edwards
Practice philosophy and statement
A fine tradition of complementary and alternative care leaving the horse in the utmost state of balance and well-being, therefore optimizing performance and quality of life. Helping horses whether their issues are more obvious, very subtle, or just for maintenance of good heath or the prevention of “dis” ease is the most rewarding profession I could ever have the pleasure of being involved with.
Thank you for all the great years and many more to come!
• Happy, healthy, well-adjusted horses
• Optimal function of the given structural integrity of the horse
• Improve joint function and range of motion (stiffness)
• Reduce or eliminate soreness
• Treat all issues of the whole horse, not just the back, remember, everything is connected
• Soundness and injury prevention
• Comfort for the aged horse
• Performance enhancement for the athletic horse
• Improve coordination and growth of the young horse
• Relief for our hard working therapy and school horses